I love ducks!

This is my online journal, a place for my thoughts and stuff.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

I'm sweet, smart, and sassy!

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Pros and Cons- Ben

Ben

Pros
  1. Sweet
  2. Funny
  3. Chivalrous, a Gentleman
  4. Romantic
  5. Affectionate
  6. Reliable and Steady
  7. He's trying to fix things...because of me

Cons
  1. IS NOT DIVORCED!!!
  2. (Soon to be) Ex-wife still lives with him
  3. Has a son
  4. Poor
  5. Has a (self-admitted) cluttered house
  6. Drones on and on about his past events
  7. Talks about exes too much
How I feel when I'm with him
Good Feelings, feelings I like
Sweet
Charmed
Good
Feminine
Beautiful
Loved
Excited and Nervous

Bad Feelings, feelings I don't like
Jealous
Annoyed
Bored
Like I'm waiting...waiting for him to get his shit together? I'm not sure...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home