I love ducks!

This is my online journal, a place for my thoughts and stuff.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

I'm sweet, smart, and sassy!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

1st Date with Matt

We did my usual first date...mall!  He was very nice and gentlemanly.  He has a little southern drawl to his voice...nice!  He held the door open for me every time nd he was just a really nice guy.  He's intelligent and funny and pretty cute too!  I would not be ashamed to introduce him to my friends.  We ate at Stir Crazy...I made like I had never been there before...cuz I wasn't all that familiar with the menu or anything anyway.  He paid in cash...that was a little disappointing.  But he owns a house and has stocks, so that's good1  He texted me a couple of times afterwards...and he asked if the distance was a problem for me, lol!  I used my feeling messages, notice the water, glitter breathe, and of course, the lean back.  I forgot water wheel!  Next time!  I think I overdid the feeling messages with Eddie...it felt forced and this time it was a lot more natural.  i think I'm getting better at following...even though it's so hard not to take control, lol!  This was a very good first date!

Note:  When Mom and Dad came to pick me up, I was introducing Matt and I forgto his name!  LOL!  I don't think anyone noticed. >:P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home