I love ducks!

This is my online journal, a place for my thoughts and stuff.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

I'm sweet, smart, and sassy!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

1st date with Eric

Eric and I met at the mall to have coffee. We met outside of Starbucks. He was sitting there, but I didn't recognize him and he wasn't 100% sure it was me! then he came up to me and introduced himself and gave me a hug. He was cute in his pics, but even cuter in person. I didn't say that to him but he said that about me, lol! So he paid for my coffee and we sat a while then walked around. I did the lean back, eye contact, and shimmer breathe. Not sure if we're connecting but there were times when he would lean in towards me. I didn't get to do too many feeling messages because he talked a lot about his business and work...and I couldn't feel too much about that. Maybe I felt bored, but not really. And I think that would've been rude. Maybe I can say "I feel like talking about..." and change the subject that way.
I felt more sexually/physically attracted to him than to Jeff...and he's funnier. But Jeff is very sweet. They both have pros and cons. Anyway, as soon as I left, Eric sent me a text saying he had a really good time with me! :) And he called me around 9:30...of the night we had the date! Guess he just can't get enough of me. or another date. He didn't ask me out for Valentine's Day though...but that's good cuz I'm going out with Jeff. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home