I love ducks!

This is my online journal, a place for my thoughts and stuff.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

I'm sweet, smart, and sassy!

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Dates with Ben

Thursday, Oct.6-1st date- Carabbas and kissing by the fountain.
Oct.11- 2nd date- McDonald's and the beach and Starbucks
Oct.16- 3rd date- New Found Glory and late-night-after-concert cheeseburger at BK
Oct.22- 4th date- Dave and Buster's.  Oral at the park, almost got caught by a cop.  God saved us from being arrested.  Just 5 minutes earlier, his pants would have been down in the car.  15 minutes earlier my pants were down and he was on his knees...in the park!!!
Oct.27- 5th date- Thai restaurant and Cheesecake Factory
Nov.3- 6th date- The Promenade and Denny's.

Ok, Ben threw me a bombshell.  He's not divorced...yet. Grrrr!  I'm what's lighting a fire under his ass to force him to get his shit together.  I gave him a deadline: Dec. 1st.  That's the day I make a decision about what I want to do about our relationship.  I'd like to keep dating him...but I don't know.  But it's a good feeling having power.  I cried on the phone to him last night, when I was telling him about my deadline.  I make sure to always make everything about me: about my feelings and wants and needs.  I'm keeping the focus on me!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home